I have been thinking really hard about what direction my assessment piece will take. Last semester I made a painting about the birth of my first child and the death of the oldest living woman at the time, a sculpture using 850 swivels threaded on fishing line, and finally made prints using Manet's "Boy with a pitcher" and Darwinised it by giving him an NT stubby to hold instead. I had a lot of fun creating all these pieces and now this semester we need to use the same themes to create a digital piece. This might take the form of a book, a film or an animation for example.
Our lecturer Cornelius showed us a great website http://www.blublu.org/ and we watched the video Big Bang Big Boom. I would love to make something like this but in 6 weeks that is kind of impossible!
Have a watch of the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment