Wednesday, August 8, 2012

If at first...

I began working on my Adamson/Pinocchio piece in class today and it took some time to navigate around Photoshop to start with and I had to ask a fellow student for a few pointers a couple of times too.  I eventually got to this stage.













Then, I had my chat with Cornelius : ), who once again enlightened me as to where I was going wrong!  It is far too obvious to simply put Peter's face on to Pinocchio's body and I should focus on the images of the ill gotten gains.  They are intriguing and I need to remember that I don't always have to spell it out.  I always seem to forget this and go straight to the point.  So it's back to the drawing board, or Photoshop screen once again and time to start over.  A bit of a frightening thought when the work is due in two weeks time and I haven't got any ideas...I'm actually feeling a little overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment